Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential Test Popular
Direct-to-consumer lab testing; No doctor referral or insurance necessary
4,500+ conveniently located CLIA-certified U.S. labs
Comprehensive and easy-to-use website
Outstanding customer service
110% price guarantee
Results in 1-3 days
About Our Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential Test
Note: Fasting is not required for this test.
The Complete Blood Count (CBC) with differential and platelets test helps to give an overall view of general health and screens for a broad scope of diseases and conditions. This test is used in many instances, from routine health testing to following up with cancer patients after chemotherapy to see how blood cells were affected. The CBC with Differential also is frequently used to examine blood in cases of anemia, certain cancers like Leukemia, hemophilia and blood disorders.
This test includes testing for 10 kinds of cells and cell molecules in the blood.
- Hematocrit - The amount of red blood cells in the blood.
- Hemoglobin - A protein that transports oxygen or carbon dioxide in the blood.
- Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV) - Measures the average volume of red blood cells in the blood.
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin (MCH) - The amount of hemoglobin per red blood cell.
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC) - The amount of hemoglobin concentrated in a given volume of red blood cells.
- Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW) - Measures the difference of red blood cell size or volume in blood sample.
- Percentage and Absolute Differential Counts - Measures the amounts of different white blood cell types within the blood.
- Platelet Count - Measures the amount of platelets (fragments and particles of cells) in the blood that are crucial for blood clotting.
- Red Blood Cell Count (RBC) - Measures the amounts of red blood cells in the blood. Red blood cells transport oxygen throughout the body.
- White Blood Cell Count (WBC) - Measures the amount of white blood cells in the blood. White blood cells defend the body against infections and foreign bodies.