Asparagus Allergy Test
- Secure and Confidential Results
- Over 4,500 CLIA-Certified Labs U.S. Labs
- Most Results in 1-3 Days
- 110% Price Guarantee
About Our Asparagus Allergy Test
This IgE antibody allergy test uses a blood sample to determine if you are allergic to asparagus.
Asparagus is a widely grown vegetable; these plants are perennials with edible aerial stems (spears). They are highly balanced and provide many vitamins and a variety of antioxidant nutrients, like vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene, and the minerals manganese, zinc, and selenium.
While there are numerous benefits asparagus can provide, unfortunately, it is possible to have an asparagus allergy. Individuals with an allergy to asparagus could expect that an allergy to other members of the Alliaceae family may exist: Onions, leeks, garlic, and chives.
Symptoms of an allergic reaction to asparagus may include:
- Runny nose
- Hives or itchy red skin
- Trouble breathing
- Puffiness or swelling around the mouth and lips
- Eye irritation or tearing
- Upset stomach
- Swelling of the throat or asthma
HealthLabs.com offers an easier, virtually pain-free blood test to determine the allergen status of substances without the irritation of traditional skin prick tests.
- Tests are administered at any of our 4,500+ nationwide locations
- Typical time to administer the test is 10-15 minutes
- Accurate results within 1 to 3 days