1. Find a Lab
Loading Test Centers
2. Find Tests
Or Choose a Test Category
- Allergy Testing
- Anemia Testing
- Arthritis & Inflammation Tests
- Blood Type & Blood Disorders
- Cardiac Health & Cholesterol
- Diabetes Testing
- Drug Testing
- Fertility & Pregnancy Testing
- Gastrointestinal Health Tests
- General Health & Wellness Tests
- Heavy Metals & Toxins
- Hepatitis Testing
- Hormone Testing
- Immunity Detection & Titer Testing
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Kidney & Liver Tests
- Sports Testing
- STD Testing
- Testosterone Testing
- Thyroid Tests
- Vitamin & Nutritional Testing
Local Blood Labs Near You
Medical Blood Draw Laboratories
Our alliance with some of America’s largest labs, including LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics, means our customers can expect the utmost in privacy. HealthLabs.com is HIPAA-compliant and our partnered labs are all CLIA-certified. Our 4,500+ nationwide lab testing centers are convenient locations that test for a vast list of health conditions. This helps to ensure that no other visitors will know what kind of testing you are getting or your reasoning for being there.
Convenient Blood Testing Near You
We’ve joined forces with two of the largest laboratories in the US to bring blood work and lab testing close to you! You can trust that your lab work will be done professionally in a setting where your sample will be handled, stored and examined properly. These labs are often the same blood test centers that your doctor or general physician uses, however, our partnership allows for better pricing to individuals, especially those with no insurance or high insurance deductibles. No appointments are needed, once you place your lab test order, you simply head to the location of your choice to give a quick blood and/or urine sample.
With over 600 tests to choose from, we use the same tests and laboratories that your doctor uses. All of our laboratories are CLIA certified.
Read to Try us out?
Check out some of our most popular tests:
- Standard Health Panel Test - This a combination of 6 common, in-depth health test panels. This panel includes many tests that a doctor orders when you go in for blood work. It includes the Lipid Panel, CBC, CMP, TSH, TIBC, and Urinalysis
- CMP Test - The Comprehensive Metabolic Panel is also a common test doctors give for overall health
- Lipid & Cholesterol Testing - Easily keep track of your cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Hemoglobin A1C Test - Fast and easy way to track your glucose levels.
- Food Allergy Testing - This tests for 15 of the most common food allergy tests
- Vitamin Deficiency Testing - We have a variety of vitamin and nutritional health panels
- Ultimate STD Test Panel - Tests for the 10 most common sexually transmitted diseases