Automotive & Manufacturing Allergen Test Panel
Direct-to-consumer lab testing; No doctor referral or insurance necessary
4,500+ conveniently located CLIA-certified U.S. labs
Comprehensive and easy-to-use website
Outstanding customer service
110% price guarantee
Results in 1-3 days
About Our Automotive & Manufacturing Allergen Test Panel
Note: Fasting is not required for this test.
The Automotive & Manufacturing Chemicals Allergen Test Panel tests the blood for allergies to the following chemicals commonly used in the automotive and manufacturing industries:
- Ethylene Oxide - Used to manufacture ethylene glycol (the primary ingredient in antifreeze)
- Isocyanate MDI - Used in the production of rigid polyurethane foam for adhesives, paints, & concrete sealers
- Isocyanate HDI - Used in abrasion-resistant enamel coatings for cars and airplanes
- Isocyanate TDI - Used in flexible polyurethane foam for furniture, mattresses, & car seats
Traditional allergy tests utilize the Skin Prick method (also known as a Puncture or Scratch test) to determine whether an allergic reaction will occur by inserting possible triggers into your skin using a needle prick. If you are allergic to the substance, you are forced to suffer through your body's reaction to the allergen. HealthLabs.com offers an easier, virtually pain-free blood test to determine the allergen status of substances without the irritation of traditional skin prick tests.
- No painful skin pricks
- No fasting necessary
- Accurate results within 1 to 3 days
Our quick blood test allows us to use your blood sample to test for allergic reactions externally, rather than causing unnecessary and painful reactions by introducing potential allergens to your system. Tests are administered in approximately 10 minutes or less at any of our 4,500+ nationwide locations. No appointments, no paperwork and no waiting are all part of what makes HealthLabs.com the best option for pain-free and hassle-free allergy testing.