Chicken (Meat) Allergy Test
- Secure and Confidential Results
- Over 4,500 CLIA-Certified Labs U.S. Labs
- Most Results in 1-3 Days
- 110% Price Guarantee
About Our Chicken (Meat) Allergy Test
This IgE antibody allergy test uses a blood sample to determine if you are allergic to chicken meat.
Most people do not have severe reactions to chicken meat that require medical attention, but sometimes the allergy may eventually develop into a more serious condition. Reactions to chicken meat are rare, and they are mostly seen in adolescents.
Individuals with an allergy to chicken meat may also experience allergies to chicken eggs and to other related fowl meat such as geese, turkey, duck, partridge, or pheasant.
Symptoms of allergy to chicken meat may include:
- Red, irritated skin
- A sore throat
- Coughing or wheezing
- Swollen tongue or lips
- Nausea or vomiting
- Swollen or watery eyes
- Stomach cramps
- Heart palpitations
- Trouble breathing
- Loss of consciousness (extremely rare)
HealthLabs.com offers an easier, virtually pain-free blood test to determine the allergen status of substances without the irritation of traditional skin prick tests.
- Tests are administered at any of our 4,500+ nationwide locations
- Typical time to administer the test is 10-15 minutes
- Accurate results within 1 to 3 days