Coffee Allergy Test
- Direct-to-consumer lab testing; No doctor referral or insurance necessary
- 4,500+ conveniently located CLIA-certified U.S. labs
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use website
- Most Results in 1-3 days
- 110% price guarantee
About Our Coffee Allergy Test
Note: Fasting is not required for this test.
This IgE antibody allergy test uses a blood sample to determine if you are allergic to coffee.
Dried coffee seeds or ‘beans’ are roasted, ground, and brewed to make one of the most commonly consumed beverages in the Western world. Instant coffee is the dried extract of roasted, ground coffee.
Although allergic reactions to coffee are rare, they do happen. It is possible for people to have a coffee allergy or coffee sensitivity. Allergy and sensitivity are different, and while both are due to drinking coffee, sensitivity to coffee is usually not life-threatening.
Symptoms of a coffee sensitivity may be:
- Upset stomach
- Abdominal cramps
- Trouble sleeping or insomnia
- Involuntary muscle spasms
- Feelings of jitteriness and unease
- Elevated heartbeat or blood pressure
Symptoms of a coffee allergy can include:
- A wheezing cough
- Trouble swallowing
- Nausea and vomiting
- Reduced color in the skin
- Stomach or abdominal cramps
- Dizziness or loss of consciousness
- Skin rashes, hives, or blotches of red skin
- Weak pulse or a sudden drop in blood pressure
- Shortness of breath or difficulty catching a breath
Traditional allergy tests utilize the Skin Prick method (also known as a Puncture or Scratch test) to determine whether an allergic reaction will occur by inserting possible triggers into your skin using a needle prick. If you are allergic to the substance, you are forced to suffer through your body's reaction to the allergen. HealthLabs.com offers an easier, virtually pain-free blood test to determine the allergen status of substances without the irritation of traditional skin prick tests.
- No painful skin pricks
- No fasting necessary
- Accurate results within 1 to 3 days
Our quick blood test allows us to use your blood sample to test for allergic reactions externally, rather than causing unnecessary and painful reactions by introducing potential allergens to your system. Tests are administered in approximately 10 minutes or less at any of our 4,500+ nationwide locations. No appointments, no paperwork and no waiting are all part of what makes HealthLabs.com the best option for pain-free and hassle-free allergy testing.