Order Your Test
Online or by phone, no doctors referral required
Visit A Local Lab
Get tested locally at one of our 4,500+ labs
Get Your Results
Receive your lab results within 1-3 business days!
Crohn's Disease (CD) Test
- Secure and Confidential Results
- Over 4,500 CLIA-Certified Labs U.S. Labs
- Most Results in 1-3 Days
- 110% Price Guarantee
About Our Crohn's Disease (CD) Test
Crohn's disease causes inflammation of your digestive tract, which can lead to severe abdominal pain, diarrhea, fatigue, weight loss, and malnutrition. Testing for Crohn's disease can be beneficial for the following reasons:
- Persistent or Severe Symptoms: If you're experiencing chronic or severe digestive symptoms like persistent diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloody stool, unintentional weight loss, or extreme fatigue, it might be a sign of a more serious condition like Crohn's disease. A test can help determine the underlying cause and initiate appropriate treatment.
- Family History: Crohn's disease has a genetic component. If you have a close relative (such as a parent, sibling, or child) with Crohn's disease, you may be at a higher risk and might consider getting tested.
- Management of Existing Condition: If you've already been diagnosed with Crohn's, regular testing is often necessary to monitor the disease's progression, effectiveness of treatment, and to check for any complications.
- Risk of Complications: Untreated or poorly managed Crohn's disease can lead to serious complications such as fistulas, strictures, abscesses, malnutrition, or even colon cancer in long-standing disease. Regular testing helps identify these complications early so they can be treated effectively.
- Quality of Life: Untreated Crohn's disease can significantly impair your quality of life. Frequent flare-ups can disrupt daily activities and lead to emotional stress. Getting diagnosed and starting on a suitable treatment regimen can help control symptoms and improve quality of life.
© 2023 HealthLabs.com All rights reserved.
Made with by the people at Analyte Health