Ferret Epithelium Allergy Test
- Secure and Confidential Results
- Over 4,500 CLIA-Certified Labs U.S. Labs
- Most Results in 1-2 Days
- 110% Price Guarantee
About Our Ferret Epithelium Allergy Test
This allergy test uses a blood sample to determine if you are allergic to Ferret Epithelium (tissue).
Domestic ferrets are not uncommon pets. Animal allergens (like pet dander) may be major components of house dust. Direct or indirect contact with animal allergens frequently causes sensitization.
Tips to help rid your home of pet dander and hair if you or a loved one has a pet allergy:
- Vacuum all carpeted areas often and steam clean any fabrics that you can (couches, drapes, curtains, bedding, etc).
- Add an air purifier with HEPA-grade filter to rooms that you spend the most time in with the pet.
- Consider keeping the pet out of the allergic individual's bedroom. Because people spend one-third to half of their time in their bedroom on average, removing pets from that room can significantly cut down on your time around pet allergens.
- Bathe your pet frequently to reduce the amount of dander and hair, and/or brush them often. Consider wearing a dust mask when doing so if you have pet allergies.
- No painful skin pricks
- No fasting necessary
- Accurate results within 1 to 2 days
Traditional allergy tests utilize the Skin Prick method (also known as a Puncture or Scratch test) to determine whether an allergic reaction will occur by inserting possible triggers into your skin using a needle prick. If you are allergic to the substance, you are forced to suffer through your body's reaction to the allergen. HealthLabs.com offers an easier, virtually pain-free blood test to determine the allergen status of substances without the irritation of traditional skin prick tests.
Our quick blood test allows us to use your blood sample to test for allergic reactions externally, rather than causing unnecessary and painful reactions by introducing potential allergens to your system. Tests are administered in approximately 10 minutes or less at any of our 4,500+ nationwide locations. No appointments, no paperwork and no waiting are all part of what makes HealthLabs.com the best option for pain-free and hassle-free allergy testing.