Order Your Test
Online or by phone, no doctors referral required
Visit A Local Lab
Get tested locally at one of our 4,500+ labs
Get Your Results
Receive your lab results within 1-3 business days!
LH (Luteinizing Hormone) Test
- Secure and Confidential Results
- Over 4,500 CLIA-Certified Labs U.S. Labs
- Most Results in 1-3 Days
- 110% Price Guarantee
About Our LH (Luteinizing Hormone) Test
This test measures the amount of luteinizing hormone (LH) in the blood. Luteinizing hormone is a hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland in men and women.
LH helps regulate the menstrual cycle in women, and the production of testosterone in men.
High LH levels in women are found in:
- Women of childbearing age who are not ovulating
- Menopausal and postmenopausal women
- Women with Turner syndrome
- Ovarian hypofunction
High LH levels in men may be a sign of:
- Anorchia (testes that are not functioning or are absent)
- Genetic problems like Klinefelter syndrome
- Overactive endocrine glands or tumor formation
© 2023 HealthLabs.com All rights reserved.
Made with by the people at Analyte Health