Rabbit Epithelium Allergy Test
Direct-to-consumer lab testing; No doctor referral or insurance necessary
4,500+ conveniently located CLIA-certified U.S. labs
Comprehensive and easy-to-use website
Outstanding customer service
110% price guarantee
Results in 1-3 days
About Our Rabbit Epithelium Allergy Test
Note: Fasting is not required for this test.
This IgE allergy test uses a blood sample to determine if you are allergic to Rabbit Epithelium (skin cells/tissue).Many individuals believe they are allergic to their pet bunnies, when in fact more commonly they are allergic to the bedding of their rabbit cages. Timothy grass and hay is commonly used as bedding and sometimes as a digestive aid for small house pets like guinea pigs, gerbils and rabbits. If you suspect you are allergic to your little pets, consider our Timothy hay allergy test as well!
Tips to help rid your home of pet dander and hair if you or a loved one has a rabbit allergy:
- Vacuum all carpeted areas often and steam clean any fabrics that you can (couches, drapes, curtains, bedding, etc).
- Add an air purifier with HEPA-grade filter to rooms that you spend the most time in with the pet.
- Consider keeping the rabbit(s) out of the allergic individual's bedroom. Because people spend one-third to half of their time in their bedroom on average, removing pets from that room can significantly cut down on your time around pet allergens.
- Unlike some pets, rabbits are great self-cleaners; do not bathe them, as baths can actually be detrimental to their health. Brushing them, however, is highly encouraged. Consider wearing a dust mask when doing so if you have pet allergies.
Traditional allergy tests utilize the Skin Prick method (also known as a Puncture or Scratch test) to determine whether an allergic reaction will occur by inserting possible triggers into your skin using a needle prick. If you are allergic to the substance, you are forced to suffer through your body's reaction to the allergen. HealthLabs.com offers an easier, virtually pain-free blood test to determine the allergen status of substances without the irritation of traditional skin prick tests.
- No painful skin pricks
- No fasting necessary
- Accurate results within 1 to 2 days
Our quick blood test allows us to use your blood sample to test for allergic reactions externally, rather than causing unnecessary and painful reactions by introducing potential allergens to your system. Tests are administered in approximately 10 minutes or less at any of our 2,000+ nationwide locations. No appointments, no paperwork and no waiting are all part of what makes HealthLabs.com the best option for pain-free and hassle-free allergy testing.