Rice Allergy Test
- Secure and Confidential Results
- Over 4,500 CLIA-Certified Labs U.S. Labs
- Most Results in 1-3 Days
- 110% Price Guarantee
About Our Rice Allergy Test
This IgE antibody allergy test uses a blood sample to determine if you are allergic to rice.
Rice is one of the most widely consumed foods in the world and is the third-highest produced commodity in the world. Rice allergies are relatively uncommon but are possible.
A unique attribute of rice allergies is that some people may experience reactions from breathing in the steam from cooked rice, not just from touching or eating it. Inhaling rice steam has been reported to spur an asthmatic reaction, so it is important to avoid the food in all forms if an individual finds they are allergic to rice.
Symptoms of an allergic reaction to rice may include:
- Runny nose
- A dry cough
- Skin rashes and swelling
- Anaphylaxis (a severe life-threatening allergic reaction)
HealthLabs.com offers an easier, virtually pain-free blood test to determine the allergen status of substances without the irritation of traditional skin prick tests.
- Tests are administered at any of our 4,500+ nationwide locations
- Typical time to administer the test is 10-15 minutes
- Accurate results within 1 to 3 days