Cauliflower Allergy Test
- Secure and Confidential Results
- Over 4,500 CLIA-Certified Labs U.S. Labs
- Most Results in 1-2 Days
- 110% Price Guarantee
About Our Cauliflower Allergy Test
This IgE antibody allergy test uses a blood sample to determine if you are allergic to cauliflower.
Cauliflower is a member of the Cabbage family of vegetables, Brassicaceae (formerly Cruciferae). Cauliflower florets can be eaten raw or cooked. It contains very high levels of antioxidant and anticancer compounds, so while it is thought to lower cancer risks, some people may experience adverse reactions after eating it.
Allergies to cauliflower are extremely rare but have been documented. If one is allergic to cauliflower, they may also be allergic to other members of the Brassicaceae family such as broccoli, brussels sprouts, and cabbage.
Symptoms of a cauliflower allergy include:
- Facial and hand swelling
- Severe itching
- Breathing difficulties
- Hives or itchy red skin
- Eye irritation and tearing
- Runny nose
- Upset stomach
- Tingling in the mouth
- Swelling of the throat or asthma
HealthLabs.com offers an easier, virtually pain-free blood test to determine the allergen status of substances without the irritation of traditional skin prick tests.
- Tests are administered at any of our 4,500+ nationwide locations
- Typical time to administer the test is 10-15 minutes
- Accurate results within 1 to 3 days