Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Test
- Secure and Confidential Results
- Over 4,500 CLIA-Certified Labs U.S. Labs
- Most Results in 1-3 Days
- 110% Price Guarantee
About Our Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Test
Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) is a hormone released by the pituitary gland that helps control the menstrual cycle and the production of eggs in women, and the production of sperm in men. Abnormal levels of FSH can cause infertility or issues with puberty in both men and women. An overabundance or insufficiency of follicle-stimulating hormone can also cause abnormal menstrual cycles.
What does the FSH Evaluate?
Our FSH blood test is often used to evaluate:
- Early or delayed puberty
- Ovarian cysts/Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Abnormal vaginal/menstrual bleeding
- Infertility (in both men and women)
- Men with underdeveloped testicles, or no testicles
- Conditions that affect the hypothalamus
- Conditions that affect the pituitary gland