Basic Industrial Allergen Panel
- Secure and Confidential Results
- Over 4,500 CLIA-Certified Labs U.S. Labs
- Most Results in 1-3 Days
- 110% Price Guarantee
About Our Basic Industrial Allergen Panel
The Basic Industrial Chemicals Allergen Panel tests the blood for the following chemicals commonly used in the industrial and factory settings:
- Phtalic Anhydride - Commonly used in the production of plastics and polyester resins
- Formaldehyde - Commonly used polymer additive
- Amylase - Commonly used in factories for beer and liquor fermentation or bread-making (as a flour additive)
- Alpha-Amylase - Commonly used in ethanol production
Traditional allergy tests utilize the Skin Prick method (also known as a Puncture or Scratch test) to determine whether an allergic reaction will occur by inserting possible triggers into your skin using a needle prick. If you are allergic to the substance, you are forced to suffer through your body's reaction to the allergen. HealthLabs.com offers an easier, virtually pain-free blood test to determine the allergen status of substances without the irritation of traditional skin prick tests.
- No painful skin pricks
- No fasting necessary
- Accurate results within 1 to 3 days
Our quick blood test allows us to use your blood sample to test for allergic reactions externally, rather than causing unnecessary and painful reactions by introducing potential allergens to your system. Tests are administered in approximately 10 minutes or less at any of our 4,500+ nationwide locations. No appointments, no paperwork and no waiting are all part of what makes HealthLabs.com the best option for pain-free and hassle-free allergy testing.