Ultimate STD Panel (With Early HIV & Trich)
- Secure and Confidential Results
- Over 4,500 CLIA-Certified Labs U.S. Labs
- Most Results in 1-2 Days
- 110% Price Guarantee
About Our Ultimate STD Panel (With Early HIV & Trich)
Our all-inclusive, FDA-approved / cleared STD testing panel includes testing for 11 sexually transmitted diseases/infections. This STD test panel requires a blood draw and a urine sample, and tests for 3 common bacterial STDs, 7 viral STDs and 1 common STD caused by a parasitic protozoan.
Full Panel STD Blood Test
This STD panel tests for the following diseases and infections:
- HIV Type 1 via Early Detection RNA testing - A blood test that detects the HIV virus's own genetic material in the blood rather than waiting for the body's immune system to create enough antibodies to the virus to become detected. This allows sooner detection of the virus if it is present. Can detect HIV as early as 9-11 days post-exposure.
- HIV Type 1 and 2 via 4th Generation Duo Antigen/Antibody test - A blood test that detects strain 1 and 2 of the HIV virus by determining if both HIV antibodies and HIV antigens are present.
- Herpes Type 1 and Herpes Type 2 via Herpes Type Specific IgG Antibody testing - We use FDA-cleared type-specific herpes tests that search for antibodies to each strain of the herpes virus. These individual tests can differentiate between HSV-1 (typically oral herpes) and HSV-2 (typically genital herpes).
- Chlamydia test - A urine test that detects the presence of Chlamydia trachomatis bacteria.
- Gonorrhea test - A urine test that detects the presence of Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria.
- Trichomoniasis (Trichomonas) test - a very common STD caused by a parasitic protozoan.
- Hepatitis A Virus Antibody, IgM test - This blood test detects hepatitis A antibodies.
- Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen test - Our FDA-approved hepatitis B blood test detects acute hepatitis B infections, and can also be used to help diagnose chronic hepatitis B infections.
- Hepatitis C Virus testing - This blood test detects the hepatitis C virus's antibodies.
- Syphilis RPR blood test - Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis blood test looks for antibodies created by the immune system to fight a syphilis infection.
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is an incurable sexually transmitted disease (STD) that attacks immune cells in the body.
The recommended minimum window period for these STDs using our test methods are as follows:
- HIV RNA Test - 9-11 days post potential exposure.
- HIV 1 & 2 Antibody Testing - 1-3 months post potential exposure.
- Herpes Type 1 & Herpes Type 2 Testing - 4-6 weeks post potential exposure.
- Chlamydia Test - 1-5 days post potential exposure.
- Gonorrhea Test - 2-6 days post potential exposure.
- Trichomoniasis Test - 3-7 days post potential exposure.
- Hepatitis A Test - 2-7 weeks post potential exposure; the hepatitis A virus averages a 28-day incubation period.
- Hepatitis B Test - 6 weeks post potential exposure; hepatitis B can occasionally be detected as early as 3 weeks post-exposure, however for the most accurate results, we recommend getting tested after 6 weeks.
- Hepatitis C Test - 8-9 weeks post potential exposure.
- Syphilis Test - 3-6 weeks post potential exposure.