Standard Health Test Panel (CBC+CMP+UA+LP+TSH) Popular
Direct-to-consumer lab testing; No doctor referral or insurance necessary
4,500+ conveniently located CLIA-certified U.S. labs
Comprehensive and easy-to-use website
Outstanding customer service
110% price guarantee
Results in 1-3 days
About Our Standard Health Test Panel (CBC+CMP+UA+LP+TSH)
Our Standard Health Test Panel is combination of lab tests and includes our Basic Health Test Panel, our Thyroid Panel with TSH, and our Complete Blood Count (CBC). Together these test panels measure and evaluate the body as a whole and include a cholesterol breakdown.
The Standard Health Panel includes the following tests:
- Lipid Panel - Measures cholesterol levels and triglycerides
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) - A combination of 14 health tests
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) With Differential Test
- Routine Comprehensive Urinalysis With Microscopic Examination on Positives
- Thyroid Panel with TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
This wellness test panel covers a broader scope of organ and body system functions including:
- Circulatory System
Since this panel includes the lipid panel and a blood glucose test in the CMP, patients should fast 9-12 hours prior to collection.
The Lipid Panel is used to measure overall cholesterol levels in the body. Lipids are various forms of fat in the body and include cholesterol types. Higher levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL, also known as "bad cholesterol") are associated with increased risk of heart attack.
LDL helps cause atherosclerosis, a hardening of the veins that leads to plaque build-up and heart attacks. This lipid panel measures levels of: Total Cholesterol, HDL - "Good Cholesterol", LDL - "Bad Cholesterol", and Triglycerides.
The Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) measures blood sugar (glucose) levels, electrolyte and fluid balance, kidney function, and liver function.
The 14 measurements included in the CMP help to provide a look at the overall health of the body and its metabolism and chemical balance, and can help diagnose certain conditions like diabetes, kidney disease, liver disease and hypertension. The CMP aids in determining how the liver and kidneys are functioning and where glucose, calcium, protein, sodium, potassium, and chloride levels stand. CMP tests are often ordered as part of routine blood work or recommended by doctors as part of an annual physical.
The CMP blood test panel measures levels of:
- Blood urea nitrogen (BUN)
- Carbon dioxide (Bicarbonate)
- Total Bilirubin and Protein
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT)
- Alkaline phosphatase (ALP)
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST)
The Complete Blood Count (CBC) with differential and platelets test helps to give an overall view of general health and screens for a broad scope of diseases and conditions. Certain cells called circulating blood cells travel throughout the body. Circulating blood cells provide oxygen to other cells in the body which can help your body fight off infections. Healthlab.com's CBC test panel tests for the three types of circulating blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. This test includes testing for 10 kinds of cells and cell molecules in the blood in total. CBC testing is routinely recommended by doctors and can help doctors understand why patients may exhibit fatigue or easy bruising. It can even help them diagnose conditions such as anemia.
Our CBC Test Panel includes:
- Hematocrit - The amount of red blood cells in the blood.
- Hemoglobin - A protein that transports oxygen or carbon dioxide in the blood.
- Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV) - Measures the average volume of red blood cells in the blood.
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin (MCH) - The amount of hemoglobin per red blood cell.
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC) - The amount of hemoglobin concentrated in a given volume of red blood cells.
- Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW) - Measures the difference of red blood cell size or volume in blood sample.
- Percentage and Absolute Differential Counts - Measures the amounts of different white blood cell types within the blood.
- Platelet Count - Measures the amount of platelets (fragments and particles of cells) in the blood that are crucial for blood clotting.
- Red Blood Cell Count (RBC) - Measures the amounts of red blood cells in the blood. Red blood cells transport oxygen throughout the body.
- White Blood Cell Count (WBC) - Measures the amount of white blood cells in the blood. White blood cells defend the body against infections and foreign bodies.
Our Urinalysis with macro and microscopic examination is a 12-panel test that examines a urine sample and analyzes numerous levels and elements within the urine.
Our Urinalysis Test Panel analyzes:
- The urine sample's color
- Specific gravity
- Protein levels
- Occult blood
- Leukocyte esterase
A urinalysis is important in accessing the chemical constituents in the urine and the relationship to various disease states. Microscopic examination helps to detect the presence of abnormal urine cells and formed elements. A urinalysis can detect abnormalities of urine; help diagnose and manage renal diseases, urinary tract infection, urinary tract neoplasms, systemic diseases, and inflammatory or neoplastic diseases adjacent to the urinary tract.
Our Thyroid Test Panel with TSH includes:
- T3 uptake (Triiodothyronin)
- T4 (Thyroxine)
- T7 (Free-T4 Index)
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
The thyroid is an endocrine gland that not only controls metabolism, but also secrete hormones that are necessary for growth, development and nearly every physiological process in the body.
Since this panel includes the lipid panel and a blood glucose test in the CMP, patients should fast for at least 12 hours prior to collection.