Viral STD Panel
Direct-to-consumer lab testing; No doctor referral or insurance necessary
4,500+ conveniently located CLIA-certified U.S. labs
Comprehensive and easy-to-use website
Outstanding customer service
110% price guarantee
Results in 1-3 days
About Our Viral STD Panel
Note: Fasting is not required for this test.
Our FDA-approved blood test panel includes testing for the following seven viral STDs:
- HIV Type 1 and 2 via 4th Generation Duo Antigen/Antibody test - A blood test that detects strain 1 and 2 of the HIV virus by determining if both HIV antibodies and HIV antigens are present.
- Herpes Type 1 and Herpes Type 2 via Herpes Type Specific IgG Antibody testing - We use FDA-approved type-specific herpes tests that search for antibodies to each strain of the herpes virus. These individual tests can differentiate between HSV-1 (typically oral herpes) and HSV-2 (typically genital herpes).
- Hepatitis A Virus Antibody, IgM test - This blood test detects hepatitis A antibodies.
- Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen test - Our FDA-approved hepatitis B blood test detects acute hepatitis B infections, and can also be used to help diagnose chronic hepatitis B infections.
- Hepatitis C Virus Antibody test - This blood test detects antibodies to the hepatitis C virus.
Since these STDs are caused by viruses, they are not curable; however treatment options are available.
The recommended minimum window period for these STDs using our test methods, are as follows:
- HIV 1 & 2 Antibody Testing - 1-3 months post potential exposure.
- Herpes Type 1 & Herpes Type 2 Testing - 4-6 weeks post potential exposure.
- Hepatitis A Test - 2-7 weeks post potential exposure; the hepatitis A virus averages a 28-day incubation period.
- Hepatitis B Test - 6 weeks post potential exposure; hepatitis B can occasionally be detected as early as 3 weeks post-exposure, however for the most accurate results, we recommend getting tested after 6 weeks.
- Hepatitis C Test - 8-9 weeks post potential exposure.